[PySide] QtDesigner ???

Paolo De Stefani paolo at paolodestefani.it
Wed Apr 20 13:55:49 CEST 2022

Hi
I've just upgraded to 6.3.0 and i'm hitting a weird problem
In a small program that i created years ago and that i've already ported
to pyside6 some months ago with true property and snake case enabled
i've decided to change a little bit the user interface
I did it in QtDisigner BUT now i don't understand why my application
don't work

This is the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "c:\PyWare\pyDBManager\pyDBManager.py", line 1165, in <module>
     window = MainWindow()
   File "c:\PyWare\pyDBManager\pyDBManager.py", line 788, in __init__
     self.setupUi(self)
   File "c:\PyWare\pyDBManager\Ui\DBManagerMainWindow.py", line 208, in
setupUi
     self.tab_widget_new_db.addTab(self.tab_create_db, "")
AttributeError: 'PySide6.QtWidgets.QGridLayout' object has no attribute
'isEmpty'

Is this related to the use of snake_case ?
DBManagerMainWindow.py is generated from DBManagerMainWindow.ui using
c:\Python310\Scripts\pyside6-uic
QGridLayout HAS an IsEmpty attribute or maybe is_empty ???

--
Paolo De Stefani