[PySide] Qt for Python release: 6.2.4 is out!

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Mon Mar 21 09:54:55 CET 2022

Dear Community,

We are really happy to tell you that 6.2.4 is out!

You can find the most important changes here:
https://code.qt.io/cgit/pyside/pyside-setup.git/tree/doc/changelogs/changes-6.2.4

This release is focused mainly on a couple of high
priority issues we found with regards to snake_case,
signal and slots, and a few problems with some
methods.

As you might know, most of our efforts has been focused
on the soon-to-be-released 6.3, so we expect to have
a better PySide by that time, but for that we need your
help! check 6.2.4 out ;) play around with it, and let's
know if you find any problem!
https://bugreports.qt.io/projects/PYSIDE

Remember to join any of the current community
platforms: https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Python#Community

Have a nice week!
Cheers

--