[PySide] Qt for Python release: 6.3.2 is out!

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Fri Sep 16 09:56:17 CEST 2022

Dear Community,

maybe you noticed already, but if not
we wanted to tell you that 6.3.2 is out!

https://code.qt.io/cgit/pyside/pyside-setup.git/tree/doc/changelogs/changes-6.3.2

Besides many bug fixes,
you will find some improvements to the docs,
new examples, and changes to the
new Enum system that will be the default behavior
in 6.4, as soon as the docs are out we will
let you know again so you can be aware.

In case you haven't heard, we are changing
the Enum/Flags behavior in 6.4 (you can try
it now as well with the PYSIDE63_OPTION_PYTHON_ENUM=1
environment variable) to drop the historical
implementation, and start using real Python Enums
for all the Qt Enums.

If you are using PyPy,
the wheels can be found in:
https://download.qt.io/official_releases/QtForPython/pypy/

As always, if you find any problem, let us know
by reporting an issue
https://bugreports.qt.io/projects/PYSIDE

Remember to join any of the current community
platforms: https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Python#Community

Have a nice weekend!
Cheers

--