[PySide] PySide6 typing stubs available

Philippe Fremy phil at freehackers.org
Sun Aug 6 17:44:09 CEST 2023

Hi Cristian,

The previous email was for pyside2 . I did a few bug reports but the
feedback was that pyside2 is frozen, there will be no fixes.

For pyside6, I'll do some bug report eventually. For now, I want first
to stabilize the project and get a big more traction into python static
typing.

My jira login is bluebird75 in case you need to remember.

If you want in the meantime, I can list the general class of typing
errors made by Qt.

Regards,

Philippe