[PySide] Compile error with method taking a reference to an value-type

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Wed Aug 30 21:27:28 CEST 2023

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: typesystem.xml
Type: application/xml
Size: 255 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Hi everyone,

I get an issue when I try to wrap a method which take a reference
to a value-type class (see attached files for example).

I get the following error message

> error: no matching conversion for functional-style cast from '::A' to '::B'
>        ::B cppArg0_local = ::B(::A());

Which seems normal taking a look at wrapped code. This line

> ::B cppArg0_local = ::B(::A());

should be written this way to compile

> ::A a;
> ::B cppArg0_local = ::B(a);

I'm new to Shiboken, so maybe there is someting to be configured to
avoid this behavior. Or is this an issue?

Kind regards,
Julien

--

Julien Cabieces