[PySide] Submitting App to Mac Store

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Fri Mar 31 10:28:32 CEST 2023

Hey Pedro,

Glad you managed to reduce the amount of invalid symbols.

There is no other PySide distribution, so I think the safe bet
would be to build Qt, but only the modules you need by yourself
with that option, then building PySide only for those modules,
and then packaging your app, or wait for 6.5 which should not include
those symbols according to
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/437376

Maybe you can try the RC wheels of PySide?
they can always be found in
https://download.qt.io/snapshots/ci/pyside/dev/latest/split_wheels/

and if those don't present the issue, maybe you just need to wait for
the official release of 6.5.0

If that doesn't work, it'd be something we'd need to explore for maybe
6.5.1 if possible.

Cheers!