[QBS] Depends and cpp.includePaths

Ruslan Nigmatullin EuroElessar at yandex.ru
Wed Feb 29 08:21:11 CET 2012

27.02.2012, 23:49, "Oswald Buddenhagen" <oswald.buddenhagen at nokia.com>:
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 09:00:54PM +0600, ext Ruslan Nigmatullin wrote:
>
>>  Of course, run "qbs -j1" on this project, the issue is that generated
>>  header doesn't belong to current product:
>
> imo, this should never work out of principle.
> if you want to share the generated header across products, you need to
> create a source module out of the header - which is unfortunately not
> possible yet. see QBS-59.
> also, do we even support rules with on input artifacts?

Unfortunately, bug's description is not too informative for new persons in project.
How would it help in the situation when we are generating headers for library to make structure looks like it after installation? Also we add Depends blocks only to this library in dependant products, as we don't know would be installed system module or local product be used.

As I understand we need some module which would put headers artifacts into all dependant products? What will be the syntaxes then?