[QBS] Generte files on source dir

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at nokia.com
Mon Jul 2 11:14:30 CEST 2012

On 30/06/2012 17:12, ext Porfírio Ribeiro wrote:

> I want to use the Qt5 /Q_PLUGIN_METADATA //for include a JSON file with
> the plugin/
> I want to use QBS to generate the JSON, loading a template and
> introducing some replacements and save.
> But QBS only saves on the build directory and /Q_PLUGIN_METADATA //only
> finds the json file if it is on the same dir as the cpp file.../

I thought we fixed moc to also search the include paths for the json
file? Apparently not...
You might want to file a bug report that moc should pick up the json
file in include paths as well.

> So how can i make QBS generate files in the source dir?

This isn't possible at the moment.
See https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QBS-116

You're being hit by a combination of two problems here. :-(

BR,

Jörg

--
Joerg Bornemann
Senior Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori