[QBS] Quick reference for porting pro files?

Tom Sutcliffe devtomsci at me.com
Fri Mar 2 18:48:38 CET 2012

Hi all,

Got my project roughly building under qbs, have to say my .qbp looks *much* cleaner than the .pro!

Was wondering if anyone's done a quick-reference guide for converting qmake concepts to qbs?

For example, I have things like:
windows:RC_FILE = project.rc
macx:ICON = project.icns

I get how to do the conditionals, but haven't figured out RC_FILE etc. Including it in the files section didn't work. Even if it's as simple as "it hasn't been implemented yet" it would mean I'd know not to spend time trying to figure it out.

Glad to see qbs has made it out into the wild, looking forward to a little more docs to go with it :)

Cheers,

Tomsci