[QBS] build configuration (apologies for accidental premature post!)

William Gallafent william at gallaf.net
Tue Oct 16 18:03:38 CEST 2012

OK, I was clearly getting tied up by trying to do things the wrong way!

I now simply use some properties in my Project to carry the
configuration information for all the products (which are based on a
Product containing several Properties blocks which test various
properties of Project using project.propertyblah === "value".

So that side of the configuration is going well, all I need to do now
for this is to influence the build directory according to these
properties. How do I do this?

Thanks,

--
Bill Gallafent.