[QBS] Does qbs plan to support cross-compiling?

Ruslan Nigmatullin EuroElessar at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 10 08:39:38 CEST 2012

What is canonical way to determine for what system we are building? i.e. both Maemo5 and MeeGo Harmattan are the same targetOS == "Linux", but I want to enable different set of features on them. Should I check toolchain or what?
It's impossible to introduce new targetOS name as Maemo5/MeeGo/Tizen/etc are still Linux and I want all checks for it to work.

Ruslan