[QBS] Link static libraries with shared library.

Bornemann Joerg Joerg.Bornemann at digia.com
Mon Sep 24 13:38:34 CEST 2012

Hi Sergei,

> I have a library (lib.so) and some plugins depends on this library.
> So all plugins build as shared libraries and link with lib.so.

If I understand you correctly, you have a dynamic library lib.so and a bunch of static libraries (the "plugins").
You want to let lib.so link against the static libs but you don't want to specify the dependencies in lib.qbp but in the project files of the plugins.

Picking up dependencies automatically from a subdirectory or subproject is not supported unless you do some magic in a .js file.

BR,

Jörg