[QBS] qbs-cmd and qt creator compatibility

Kandeler Christian Christian.Kandeler at digia.com
Tue Dec 17 17:03:07 CET 2013

Hi,

I have a couple of questions. First of all, is there any reason you need to use an unreleased version? We can make very few guarantees regarding the state of development branch. Secondly, which project file constructs do you find incompatible? We aim for source compatibility between successive minor versions. And lastly, do I understand you correctly that you put your project-specific modules into qbs itself? That's what the search path is for.