[QBS] Preprocessor-build-rule for artifacts with input-dependantfileTags

Johannes.Matokic at microchip.com Johannes.Matokic at microchip.com
Tue Jul 23 11:07:42 CEST 2013

I think I found a solution. I'll try to add one Artifact for each possible fileTag with a condition that filter all Artifacts except the one I need. As the preprocessor is part of the actual project I know what artifacts are required in the project.

This is not the ideal solution as it doesn't allow to move the preprocessor out into a different independent project but for the moment it will do its job.