[QBS] New item ProductFolder

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:02:59 CEST 2013

I don't want to interrupt you discussion, but...

Suppose i have root project (called Project) and 2 sub projects (called SubProject1 and SubProject2), which are both apps. Let's say, that both app depends on a lib (called Lib).
We can build all 3 binaries to same folder with no problems.
However, during installation, we get some problems in MacOs and Windows. Lib should be installed to TWO different locations - SubProject1.app/Contents/MacOs and SubProject2.app/Contents/MacOs (on Mac). Same is for Windows.

Can this problem be solved without duplicating installation code in SubProject1/SubProject2?

How i see it - i describe installation in Lib.qbs and use project.install_lib_path property. In SubProject1/2 i define that property with different values (on mac/win) and same on unix. And qbs builds Lib once, but installs twice. Is that possible?

Иван Комиссаров