[QBS] [WiX]Are a way to got a list of all dependent runtime libraries?

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:36:25 CEST 2014

Hi all.

Seems, it is a common question that related not only to the WiX module.

For example, I want to create an MSI installer for the MyProject. So,
for me is need to define a list of all used Runtime Libs..

1) In principle, I would try to receive the list of full paths of used
Qt of libraries, e.g. through:

Depends{name:"Qt";submodules:["core","network","gui","widgets"]}

but I do not know, how it do? Besides need to filter Debug and Release
of the version of Qt libraries, depends on used current build profile.

2) How to be with additional Qt modules, like:
/plugins/platforms/qminimal.dll,qwindows.dll? Or with the ICU, GLES,
EGL, and others? Also with division on the Debug and Release versions...

3) How to be with MSVC runtime libraries? I would try to receive the
list of full paths , e.g. through toolchain module or something else?
but I do not know, how it do?

Can someone provide a simple code snippets for this?

Best regards,
Denis