[QBS] Do not called custom Rule from custom Module

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:02:04 CEST 2014

Christian,

many thanks for your help.

I apply your changes, but still this Rule do not running, using the
QtCreator v3.0.1 with the "native" integrated QBS/QBSPlugin.

But! This Rule works fine using the QtCreator v3.1-beta (with the "native"
integrated QBS/QBSPlugin).

So, now I will use the Beta-version of QtCreator. :)

Best regards,
Denis

: