[QBS] Qbs IncrediBuild in QtCreator

Thomas Epting thomas.epting.stryker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:01:41 CEST 2014

> If you really want to run the command line version of qbs, you'll have
> to use a different profile than the one you have opened your project
> with. Maybe clone the kit?

I'm somehow unsure, how would that help? As far as I understand it, we
still would end with an internal buildgraph and an external one which are
completely independent. So I could speed-up the build with IB, but just for
running or debuging it from Creator, the internal qbs would rebuild the
project again (without IB). Or am I wrong here?

Thomas