[QBS] Qbs IncrediBuild in QtCreator

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at digia.com
Thu Jul 24 10:14:51 CEST 2014

Hallo Thomas,

how does commandline qbs know that it is supposed to use
incredibuild or not?

Considering that starting Qt Creator in ibconsole seems to
suggest that the difference might just be a couple of
environment variables... Maybe it is enough to set up those
varibales as the build environment for the project.

If that is the case then I have one more use-case for having
kits being able to modify the system environment. I really
need to implement that:-)

If it is not: Do you happen to know what else is needed to get
incredibuild support enabled?

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin. USt-IdNr: DE 286 306 868