[QBS] Fwd: Function to enumerate all files in desired directory

Johannes.Matokic at microchip.com Johannes.Matokic at microchip.com
Wed Jun 4 15:58:08 CEST 2014

Not sure if this is really your problem but I suspect that heat.exe expects the value of parameters to be in different arguments:
            var args = [];
            args.push("dir", ".");
            args.push("-cg", "MyProjectFiles");
            args.push("-gg");
            args.push("-scom");
            args.push("-sreg");
            args.push("-sfrag");
            args.push("-srd");
            args.push("-dr", "INSTALLLOCATION");
            args.push("-var", "env.MyProjectFilesDir");
            args.push("-template", "fragment");
            args.push("-out", FileInfo.fileName(output.fileName));