[QBS] Using artifacts from products as input instead of usings in other products

Johannes.Matokic at microchip.com Johannes.Matokic at microchip.com
Mon Jun 23 14:27:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

we have rules which generate additional wxs-artifacts for application-products. Those wxs-files are fragments containing a component with all relevant information for installing the application.

However I have problems using them with the qbs-wix module. The rules of this module has wxs only as inputs but not as usings. If I'm not missing something that makes it impossible to use the wxs-artifacts directly.

Are there any workarounds or plans to change this?

Best Regards,
Johannes