[QBS] 1. Install lib file generated for shared library 2. Generating lib file with gcc/mingw

Алексей Скородумов 2350266 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:37:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

*
>I'm not familiar with mingw, so I don't know what kind of library files it produces. I assume that if the mingw module in qbs does not createlib files, then that's not the right thing to do for this kind of toolchain.

>Christian.

By default MinGW does not produce lib (library export) file for a
shared library, but if we need to use this shared library later  with
MSVC, we have to provide a corresponding lib file. It is possible to
generate it by MinGW tools
(http://www.mingw.org/wiki/CreateImportLibraries).

--
Best regards,