[QBS] RFC: Adding additional JIRA components for Qbs

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at digia.com
Wed May 7 09:30:40 CEST 2014

On 05/06/2014 09:44 PM, Jake Petroules wrote:
> Ossi and I briefly discussed adding some more components for Qbs in JIRA, as "General" seems to be getting a bit too general.

Shouldn't hurt, though it would make more sense if we had enough
developers to match each category with a different assignee.

> Here's some ideas for new components we might possibly add along with some examples of issues that go with them:
>
> - Project Generators (31, 32, 33)

We don't have any yet, do we? It seems a bit misleading then to
introduce a category for them. Maybe wait until something is actually
there? Same for packaging support.

> - Toolchain Setup

Should be "Profile Setup".

> - Demos/Examples (474, ...)