[QBS] Newbie to QBS

olivier musse olivier.musse at sfr.fr
Mon May 12 23:56:02 CEST 2014

Hi everybody,

First sorry if this is not the right place for getting informations but
after many hours looking on Internet I did not found what I need.
Working with qmake for many years, i just tried QBS last month and found
it really efficient on many points compared to qmake (dependency between
library).
However, QBS is missing documentation on specific points I need.
So may I asked for help on this list.
If yes as a first start two questions :
- how to add a .def file to a dynamiclibrary under windows (visual
compiler)as done with DEF_FILE directive in qmake
- how to build a project using /MD directive (visual compiler). I tryed
to add cxxFlag to cpp module but got a warning saying that /MT is
overiding /MD

Many thanks in advance for help.

Regards

Olivier