[QBS] share functionnality between projects

olivier musse olivier.musse at sfr.fr
Wed May 14 17:26:21 CEST 2014

Le 14/05/2014 16:53, Joerg Bornemann a écrit :

Hi Joerg,

Thanks for help.
Yes, source file collections feature should be really nice.
About Transformer in a separate file, thanks for the solution. Another
question then : is it possible to do the same but with multiple elements
in the separate file. I mean for example not only one Transformer, but
multiple ones and Rules and so on.  I imagine we need a main container
item but do not know which one I can use?
QBS is really nice but it's hard to change the way of thinking compared
to qmake ;o)

Regards

Olivier