[QBS] Get property from parent project

olivier musse olivier.musse at sfr.fr
Thu May 22 16:35:45 CEST 2014

Christian,

The bug I was talking about (project prefix) is in a Rule artifact.
I do something like (separated in multiple files but the same hierarchy)
Project{
     property string myProp:"val"
Project{
Product{
Rule{
         inputs:['myinputs']
         Artifact {
                 fileName:project.myProp
This seems to work on my side but should not according to your answer to
Tim.

Regards
Olivier