[QBS] Just a few questions

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at digia.com
Wed May 28 10:47:02 CEST 2014

On 05/27/2014 07:12 PM, Kevin Chaves wrote:
> Thank you again. I didn't think it would be this easy to transfer
> everything over. Considering I started working on this Friday as a
> weekend project just to see how far i could get over the long weekend.
> I'm finding that the integration with Qt Creator is a much bigger
> limiting factor. For instance adding/removing files doesn't seem to work
> in the context menu

Yes, that is a missing feature. The qbs API actually supports it, but
Creator has not caught up. You might want to vote for
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QBS-19.

> and hand editing them in I've had to close and
> reopen the project in Qt creator (3.1).

That is certainly unexpected. If you can reproduce, please file a bug
with a minimal example and the steps to trigger it. It does not happen
for me.