[QBS] Just a few questions

Kevin Chaves kmchaves at live.com
Wed May 28 16:13:39 CEST 2014

> That is certainly unexpected. If you can reproduce, please file a bug
> with a minimal example and the steps to trigger it. It does not happen
> for me.

I'll see if i can reproduce it on a smaller scale. There is a very large stack of subprojects.
I imagine that might have something to do with it.

On another note, is it possible to define a produce type, like StaticLib,
we have a few libraries i want to apply this template to now.

import qbs

StaticLibrary {
    name: "qwt"

    Depends { name: "Qt.core" }
    property string qmakePath: Qt.core.binPath + "/qmake"
    property string proPath: path

    Transformer {
        Artifact  {
            fileName: "libqwt.a"
            fileTags: "staticlibrary"
        }

        prepare:
        {
            var qmakeCmd = new Command(product.qmakePath, ["-r", product.proPath]);
            qmakeCmd.description = "qmake";
            qmakeCmd.workingDirectory = product.buildDirectory + product.name;

            var makeCmd = new Command("make", ["-s"]);
            makeCmd.description = "make";
            makeCmd.workingDirectory = qmakeCmd.workingDirectory;

            return [qmakeCmd, makeCmd];

    Export{
        Depends { name: "cpp" }
        cpp.includePaths: "src"