[QBS] Just a few questions

Kevin Chaves kmchaves at live.com
Wed May 28 23:46:50 CEST 2014

Figured it out,

Thanks again everyone, I'm beginning to think that maybe my Qt creator or ubuntu 14.04 are causing issues. If i make modifications to project i still have to close and reopen the project, thats including adding files to the files: [] section of a product. I attached the project if any one is curious about building a .pro file with qbs. But this project is causing issues on my setup.

I have one more question, but it should be pretty easy to figure out. Finding out the qmake spec or crosscompiler and OS.

The other odd thing I noticed is that the working directory for a command isn't created...