[QBS] QTPLUGIN variable counterpart in qbs

Yuriy Makarov makarov.yuriy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 21:28:22 CET 2014

Hi,

I’m trying to build an iOS static library with QSql dependency via qbs. Qt is also built as a static library. In the app log I see the following warning:
QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
Trying to manually load sqlite plugin via Q_IMPORT_PLUGIN causes link error on attempt to resolve qt_static_plugin_qsqlite() symbol.

According to Qt documentation (http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/plugins-howto.html <http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/plugins-howto.html>), to use plugins in static configuration, one should set QTPLUGIN in the corresponding .pro file. I wonder if there’s a support for static plugins in qbs. If so, what’s the counterpart for QTPLUGIN / import_plugins variables?

Thanks