[QBS] How do I enumerate the properties of a qbs object?

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 19 22:32:32 CEST 2014

19.09.2014 22:14, Jake Petroules пишет:
> On 2014-09-19, at 01:34 PM, Карелин Павел <hkarel at yandex.ru> wrote:
>
>> I would like to investigate properties and values of QBS objects.
>> But usual javascript a design of enumeration didn't work:
>> for (var p in project) {
>>      // Here never we get...
>> }
>>
>> How is possible to enumerate properties and objects?
>>

>> --
>> С уважением, Карелин Павел.

> What is your use case for doing this?
If to speak about a specific issue, now I try to write the rule for
generation of soap-wrappers. As an example I use dynamicRuleOutputs. But
my question doesn't belong to a specific issue. Already some time I
taste QBS. I investigate system "outside" - reading documentation and
watching examples. It would be desirable to investigate still "from
within". As seems to me - it is natural to the programmer.