[QBS] Not applying moc to certain parts of the project

Sergey Semushin predelnik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:15:20 CEST 2015

I'm testing with a few million lines of code on Windows 8 with NTFS HDD,
rebuilding with changing one almost empty file takes around 22 seconds
(with incremental linking), which is a bit more than I expect, without
changes it takes less than 3 seconds (after fixing std::sets issue) which
is fine I guess.

Best regards, Sergey Semushin