[QBS] propagate compiler options

Marcel Mulder marcel.mulder at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 17 12:24:16 CET 2015

Hi Richard,

Thank you for replying! I appreciate it very much.

> Again: What You describe would work fine with:
>    Top-Level-A requires Lib-C
>    Top-Level-B requires Lib-D
>
> But requires double building of Lib-C with:
>    Top-Level-A requires Lib-C
>    Top-Level-B requires Lib-C

I understand that, but….
I don’t want to use libraries because every product build is quite specific.
Secondly, I am not even capable of building Lib-C with the compile options of product A.

I really cannot understand how people are using qbs as it is now. All I want is to include a .pri file like in qmake. How are those projects build in qbs? Without using .js files because that cheating and ugly.

The only solution I have now is to make one big qbs file with all the disadvantages.

Regards, Marcel