[QBS] User defined target action

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jan 19 10:46:46 CET 2015

On 01/19/2015 08:28 AM, Andrii Anpilogov wrote:

> Is there any way to redefine "run" target or define custom one?
> For example I would like to flash project into device by "qbs run":
> openocd -f board/mydevkit.cfg -c "flash write_image erase
> ./build/armgcc/project/prpject.elf" -c shutdown
>
> I haven't find anything like that in documentation...

qbs 1.4 will introduce a new Product property "builtByDefault", which
you can set to false for products you don't want to build generally (see
http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qbs/product-item.html). This is
useful for stuff like packaging and also your use case. Just put a
Transformer item into such a product that runs your command, and then
"building" the product will execute that command.