[QBS] Build android apk project

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jul 8 17:20:04 CEST 2015

On 07/08/2015 05:08 PM, Jicquel Dorian wrote:
> I'm currently trying to build an apk with qbs using newly introduced
> AndroidApk module with last qt for android (5.5.0) with gcc 4.9 (arch
> armv7) qt creator 3.4.2 (qbs 1.4.1 ?)

Sorry, there is no support for using qbs with Android in Qt Creator. The
setup-android tool is command-line only and has no connection to Qt
Creator's kits. Also, Qt Creator's Android plugin assumes qmake. I
suppose you could make it work by letting the setup-android tool create
your profiles in the Qt Creator settings directory and manually setting
up the properties for the top-level Android profile, but obviously
that's not a workflow anyone will be comfortable with.