[QBS] Build android apk project

olivier musse olivier.musse at sfr.fr
Thu Jul 9 10:02:50 CEST 2015

Hi Christian,

This is bad that Qt Team is not giving more resources to QBS project.
QMake is out of date in many points and QBS is the good replacement.
1.5 seems to be planned on September, this is not so far away.
Whatever, we will wait and keep on using qmake for mobile project. These
are small projects so qmake is ok.

Thanks

Olivier