[QBS] cpp.signingIdentity question

William Gallafent william at gallaf.net
Fri Jun 5 20:21:33 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I'm experimenting with building a small iOS project using QBS 1.4.0.
At the moment I'm faced with the error “ERROR:
/Users/williamg/Projects/Tools/qbs-1.4.0/share/qbs/modules/cpp/ios-gcc.qbs:92
evaluating prepare script: The name of a valid signing identity must
be set using cpp.signingIdentity in order to build an IPA package.”

What should I set this variable to? I tried “iOS Development”, which
is currently the only valid signing identity in the Xcode installation
on this machine, but that made no difference!

There's no mention of this variable at
http://doc.qt.io/qbs/cpp-module.html … could somebody explain how to
use it?

Thanks!