[QBS] run script after building products

Stephan Gatzka stephan.gatzka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:31:42 CET 2015

Tim,

> Here's my solution, for converting elf to bin. NOTE THAT YOU MUST LEAVE
> "application" IN THE TYPE LIST. Otherwise the run configuration of the Bare
> Metal projects won't work.

What you described is not exactly what I want to do. Your example
converts an elf binary into a bin file for every single application
product. This can truly accomplished using an Rule inside the
application product.

But what I need to accomplish is to combine the elf output of two
different products into a single binary image file.

Regards,

Stephan