[QBS] run script after building products

Stephan Gatzka stephan.gatzka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:36:19 CET 2015

Christian,

thanks for the input, this definitely helps.
> Product {
>      name: "image"
>      type: ["custom-image"]
>      Rule {
>          usings: ["application"] // Provided you want to call objcopy on
> the exeutables
>          Artifact {
>              filePath: ... // Whatever your output is
>              fileTags: ["custom-image"]
>          }
>          ... // Possibly more artifacts here
>          prepare: {
>              var cmds = [];
>              // Add your Process commands here.
>              // The application products are available as
> inputs["application"][0] and inputs["application"][1] (but not in a
> guaranteed order).
>              return cmds;
>          }
>      }
> }

Currently I'm struggling that only inputs["application"][0] is defined
but not inputs["application"][1] (I have two products of type application).

I' think I'll strip down the whole project into a small example and
repost the complete qbs file.

Regards,

Stephan