[QBS] Building against developer-build

Dmitry Volosnykh dmitry.volosnykh at gmail.com
Fri May 1 00:29:38 CEST 2015

I've build Qt5 from sources like wiki page suggests.

In my .qbs project I define dependencies as follows:

QtGuiApplication {
    Depends { name: "Qt"; submodules: [ "gui", "qml", "quick" ] }
    Depends { name: "cpp" }
}

This leads to the following parameters to clang:

-I/.../qt5_dev/qtbase/lib/QtCore.framework/Headers

However there's no such path. Corresponding headers appear to be located at
/.../qt5_dev/qtbase/include/QtCore

Do I miss something or building against non-installed Qt 5 is not supported?

The same project builds fine against ordinary Qt 5.4 installation.

Regards,

Dmitry.