[QBS] Default install prefix

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gna.org
Fri May 1 02:04:44 CEST 2015

Hi,

I recently installed QBS from sources, and to my (bad) surprise i got it
installed in /, instead of the more usual /usr/install (speaking about
Linux obviously). The reason for this is that I didn't configure/use any
prefix and/or destdir (autoconf semantic). Is it a QBS feature or is it
a QBS own source feature?

Shouldn't QBS comes with a default, built-in prefix that would be
"/usr/local" on Linux platforms? I think, that on Linux, defaulting to
install in "/" is quite criminal (no offence thought).

Thx,
Krys