[QBS] Printing product.buildDirectory to STDOUT

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Sun May 31 22:54:45 CEST 2015

29.05.2015 10:45, Christian Kandeler пишет:
> On 05/21/2015 11:51 PM, Карелин Павел wrote:
>> How I could output to STDOUT a value of product.buildDirectory, to use
>> it in my bash-script?
> That seems like a rather dubious thing to want... Anway, if you don't
> care about Windows, you could just open a TextFile for "/dev/stdout" and
> write to that.

Mmm... not very clear your answer. I think it happened because I was too
lazy to ask details ...
So, we have more than 10 the stands for building.It FreeBSD, CentOS,
Debian different versions. To build qbs-projects we use defaultProfile.
In different OS systems defaultProfile is differents. As a result, in
order to learn the name of the build-directory I use the following
shell-commands:
build_mode=release
default_qbs_profile=$(qbs config defaultProfile | cut -d' ' -f2 | sed
echo "default_qbs_profile: $default_qbs_profile"
build_dir=build/$default_qbs_profile-$build_mode
echo "build_dir: $build_dir"

I would like to know is there any other way to get the name of the
directory with the results of build?

--
Best regards,
Pavel Karelin