[QBS] Lib problems with MSVC

Ch'Gans chgans at gna.org
Fri Nov 6 01:13:22 CET 2015

Hi there,

I'm using Qbs exclusively for my project, which is composed of an app,
some libs and plugins.
I've wrote all my qbs files by lamely copying QtC ones and tweeking them a bit.
It has always worked on Linux, but it fails on Windows with MSVC
(MinGW fails too, but it's a different issue)

With MSVC I got an error saying it cannot open <mylib>d.lib (same
error in release mode)

My understanding is that this .lib file contains metadata (linkage
info?), dll's are creating thought.

I'm using the latest Qt SDK release with up to date MSVC2013/64 (AFAIK)

Has anyone encountered this kind of problem before? Any point out welcome.

Regards,
Chris