[QBS] Join some locale into one QM with 3th name

Stéphane Fabry sf at xris.eu
Thu Nov 12 09:09:08 CET 2015

The basic usage is one ts mapped to one qm file.
I didn't know it was possible to merge ts files into one qm file.

It should remain an option and the default being as it is now.

Stéphane

Le 10-11-15 16:27, Christian Kandeler a écrit :
> On 11/10/2015 04:11 PM, alex at obukhoff.su wrote:
>>   I have several projects with a common library with its own file
>> transfer.
>> During building I combine multiple ts files into one qm.  Visual
>> Studio build simple call CMD file having the following content:
>> <code>
>> lrelease "..\libs\Project1\src\locale\Project1_en.ts"
>> "..\Project2\common_en.ts" -qm "build\locale\Project3_en.qm"
>> </code>
>>
>> How to realize it on the qbs.
>
> Hm, the qm rule does not have the multiplex property set. At first
> glance, it looks like it should. Anything speaking against that?
>

> Christian

New address : starting December 5, 2015: _Rue d'Abhooz 25 - 4040 Herstal
- Belgium_

*Stéphane Fabry*, Project & IT Manager
+32 (0)4 367 07 92
*X-RIS* | /X-Ray Imaging Solutions/