[QBS] Qbs not working in Creator on Win7

Tyler Daniel tyler at rosette-research.com
Thu Sep 3 18:16:12 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I’ve tried using the project wizards to create several kinds of qbs-built projects on Win7.  I’ve tried 3.5.0 and 3.4.2.  In both cases Creator can’t even parse the generated qbs file.

The same releases on my Mac work fine.

If I take a qbs project that works on my Mac and copy it over, I run into the problem that the profiles that Creator uses don’t have a compiler or toolchain directory defined.

Should qbs work on windows??  I’d really like to use it, especially after investing so much time, but I’m at a loss and need to get real work done soon.  :( :(

Tyler