[QBS] Build issue with qbs ( Windows 7.1 sdk , Qt 5.2.1 , Qbs 1.6.0 )

Jicquel Dorian dorian.jicquel at mana-sys.fr
Wed Aug 31 17:09:35 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm currently trying to build a simple program using Qt 5.2.1 ( built
with Windows 7 sdk v7.1.7600.0.30514 x86 )  and i found that qbs doesn't
use the corresponding compiler ( cl.exe ) .

More precisely it uses the VC10 compiler while analyzing the project (
not during build ) and then crashes as you can see in the output below :

C:\QtEnterprise\Tools\QtCreator\share\qtcreator\qbs\share\qbs\imports\qbs\Probes\MsvcProbe.qbs:47:
erreur : Error: Could not run C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual
Studio 10.0/VC/Bin/cl.exe (Le processus a planté)

I checked the settings and everything seems fine and it worked before
the 1.6 update so i assume it uses the wrong cl.exe file in the qbs source.

Please find in attachments the files used to reproduce the error.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Dorian.