[Qbs] Use debug information files in rules

Jicquel Dorian dorian.jicquel at mana-sys.fr
Wed Dec 21 16:56:00 CET 2016

Hi

I'm currently facing a problem where it's impossible for me to use the
generated pdb files .

I tried a rule with "debuginfo" for input but there is a conflict
between rules :

:-1: erreur : Conflicting rules for producing
D:/path/build-toolsplugin-Release/qtc_Qt_5_7_0_b48a8df6-release/project.qtc-Qt-5-7-0-b48a8df6.88d1d133/project.pdb
[debuginfo]
   while trying to apply:
C:/QtEnterprise/Tools/QtCreator/share/qtcreator/qbs/share/qbs/modules/cpp/windows-msvc.qbs:198:18
[obj] -> [debuginfo]
   was already defined in:
C:/QtEnterprise/Tools/QtCreator/share/qtcreator/qbs/share/qbs/modules/cpp/windows-msvc.qbs:234:18
[obj] -> [debuginfo]

My product has a "dynamiclibrary" type and imho it shouldn't end in the
applicationLinker Rule in windows-msvc.qbs .

I also tried to create a file group with the path to the pdb files but i
have a warning before generation as the file doesn't exists and after
generatin an assert is triggered telling me that files in group can't be
used in executor .

Thanks in advance  ,

Regards,

Dorian.