[QBS] Support for Webengine

Johannes.Matokic at microchip.com Johannes.Matokic at microchip.com
Wed Jul 6 14:20:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

I wanted to replace WebKit in one of my projects with WebEngine as the Offline-Installer for Linux doesn't contain WebKit anymore. However there doesn't seem to be a webengine submodule in the Qt module. Is there any specific reason for this? And is there a way to work around it? This would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Johannes

Johannes Matokic

[cid:image001.png at 01CD4D59.A4BB2A50]
Microchip Technology Germany II GmbH & Co. KG
Friedrichshafener Straße 3 | 82205 Gilching | Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 8153 88 969-73 | Fax: +49 (0) 8153 88 969-9
johannes.matokic at microchip.com<mailto:johannes.matokic at microchip.com>
Haftender Gesellschafter: Microchip Technology Germany GmbH, Gilching
Geschäftsführer: Mohammed Nawaz Sharif, J. Eric Bjornholt, Ulrich Hallerberg
Sitz: 85737 Ismaning | HRA 98692