[QBS] Support for Webengine

Johannes.Matokic at microchip.com Johannes.Matokic at microchip.com
Wed Jul 6 15:46:33 CEST 2016

Sorry for my message.

It took me some time to recognize that the code in allQt4Modules is not relevant for Qt5 (web-searches don't replace looking at code in an IDE) and that the Qt installation which I use for documentation and searching through source code had QtWebEngine installed but not the one I use for actual development.