[QBS] Failed to add external library into qbs project

YangRong sanjurohayami at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:10:16 CEST 2016

Hello,
I am working on an application using the qbs. A library is used in the application which using a 3rd party library called relic. So in the library qbs file. I have:

cpp.libraryPaths: "/home/r0ng/tools/myapp/libs/relic/lib"   //cpp.libraryPaths: "./relic/lib/" cpp.dynamicLibraries: ["librelic.so", "relic.so"]
I tried both absolute path and the relvant path for loading the relic library.
But none of them works (I double checked the path and make sure the path is correct)
:-1: error: cannot find -llibrelic.so
:-1: error: collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status:-1: error: The following products could not be built for configuration qtc_Desktop_5ce2d4f7-debug::-1: error: 	libCameraFingerprint:-1: error: 	security_camera_fingerprint

For more details about the project, I asked the same question on stackoverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38318224/qt-qbs-project-settings-with-library-not-found-compile-error

Is there anything I missed to set the libraries in qbs?

Thanks

YANG Rong

Auckland, New Zealand
Cell: +64 21 2355108